We are looking for a highly skilled Art Director to join our close-knit team of passionate individuals all committed to making GSATi great. We have a fun, enjoyable office atmosphere based on our collective responsibilities to grow our young company. We value creative and clever staff who approach projects with innovative solutions. We are seeking people with great personalities who are collaborative and team-oriented.
The Art Director who joins our creative team will have strong visual, UX, technical and design sensibilities. You will work in a self-structured environment performing on web projects about 90% of the time and remainder on print. You must work extremely well with others, all while juggling multiple tasks and projects. For this position we are more inclined to have an in-office person although we may consider off-site alternatives.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by staff members
- Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style
- Coordinate activities with other artistic or creative departments
- Develop timelines for small organizations as needed
- Present designs to clients for approval
- Determine the overall style or tone, desired for each project and articulate their vision to client and development team.
- Understand the design elements of projects, inspire other creative workers, and keep projects on budget and on time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree or Bachelor of Arts Degree
- 5+ years experience in graphic design preferred
We are an award-winning technology and marketing services company headquartered in the historic Texas Building located on the Denton Square—the cultural center of our beloved and eclectic North Texas community. As a Denton-based company, we strive to reflect the values of our community by focusing on collaboration, utilizing green technologies and services, pursuing cost-effective solutions, and working with charitable organizations. We are a fun, diverse family of talented, smart, and hard-working people. We also laugh a lot!