At GSATi, we customize our approach to meet your business needs.
We work with you to design, develop and implement web-based and enterprise applications.
By evaluating your needs and identifying technology options, we provide a cost-effective solution that aligns with your business objectives, provides value and positively impacts your bottom line.
Whether you are looking to assess a current business application or design and implement a new one, GSATi has the right skills and talent for success.
We have over 10 years of real-world business, operational and technical experience in:
• Project management
• System engineering
• Quality assurance testing
• And training
- Business Analytics
- At GSATi we help makes sense of your data streams so that you can make better business decisions and stay ahead of the competition.
We understand the increasingly complex environment that organizations encounter. Traditional forecasting and planning techniques are not enough. We help streamline, analyze and operationalize the constant stream of data to fine-tune your business.
We work with you to tame the flood of information and create reports that make sense to everyone – stakeholders, employees and executive - so that you can:
• Improve the way you work
• Solve business problems
• Seize new opportunities
• And, lead your business forward.
- Your Technology Roadmap
- At GSATi, we understand that information technology expenditures can be a significant cost for most organizations.
We work with you to make your IT investments a strategic asset.
We connect your people, processes and information to drive results, so that you can focus on building your business.
We help streamline your software and hardware acquisition decisions by working with you to develop a technology roadmap that will grow and evolve with your company needs.
We can ensure you are purchasing at the lowest cost by leveraging our partnership discounts.
And, we strive to provide you with the best customer training and service to ensure your company remains agile, responsive and competitive.
- Website Development
- There are many factors that affect the experience of your customer on your website. Finding the right combination of these elements to create the best customer experience is not always easy. Many companies can build great websites, but you have to make sure you’re getting the retention you need to make the sales. We can recommend, implement and maintain the right technology to support and deliver your message effectively across all the latest technology including expanded social media, blogs, and video.
Make sure your choice supports you with:
• Marketing your products and services
- Branding, Design, Photography, Video
• Building the best technology to run your systems - Web development, Business Applications, Systems
Assessments, IT Infrastructure
• Supporting your systems
- Web hosting, Hosted exchange, Desktop, Network, Servers, Backups, Disaster recovery
- Business Processes
- Project Management
We use traditional project management processes of initiation, planning, production, monitoring/controlling and closing to oversee all aspects of every project.
Our job is to learn how your current processes work and how well they deliver results, then recommend change to the processes to ensure efficiency and quality in your product.
We conduct hardware and software testing on all of our implemented systems to evaluate the system compliance with its specified requirements.
To ensure all aspects of creation, maintenance and review are controlled we use electronic library systems to maintain older versions of edited products due to a process failure or an undesirable series of edits.
We follow the Agile Software Development methodology with its iterative (or looping) cycle model that is designed to develop the product in small increments.
We work with you to determine the project’s predictable risks in areas such as product size, business impact, process definition, development environment, technology to be built, and staff size and experience.
We follow a strict change management process to safeguard only impact-tested and client-approved changes are released into production to ensure minimal disruption to you.